We welcome dogs and cats in our pet-friendly apartments!
We know that pets are a major part of your life, which is why we are proud to offer multiple pet friendly apartment complexes. Dogs and cats are allowed at many of our properties, but may be restricted to certain buildings, with a maximum of two pets per apartment. If you plan on having your pet live with you in our pet-friendly apartments, we require one month’s rent security deposit at the lease signing.
Blackhawk Trails, Siena Ridge, Legacy, and Timber Valley are our pet-friendly complexes.
- No more than two pets per apartment
- Only one dog over 35lbs allowed in an apartment
- $35 monthly pet fee for one pet. $55 for two pets.
- One-Time $50 Poo Prints fee per dog
- Security deposit equal to one full month’s rent (refundable upon a clear checkout)
- Reasonable exceptions will be made at manager’s discretion
- Management reserves the right to restrict specific dog breeds. Current restricted breeds are: Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, and Chow-Chows. This list is subject to change at any time.
Waterside, Boulder Creek, Whispering Hills, and Highland Ridge do not accept pets.
The McKenzie Apartment Company uses Poo Prints Pet Waste Management for all dog owners. This is an effective dog waste management program to ensure a clean, waste-free property for all to enjoy. It involves collecting a DNA sample from your dog’s mouth which we can then use to match dog waste left on our property by residents. There is a mandatory $50 registration fee per dog that is due with your security deposit. This is a non-refundable registration fee. Please ask your Property Manager for more details on our pet policy.